May 17, 2015
- Congratulations to Fr. Jay on the 14th anniversary of his ordination. I know I speak for many of you when I say that we are so grateful to have him with us at St. Thomas!
- Thanks to all who donated blood last weekend. We successfully collected 36 pints. Thanks to the Knights for their continuous support of this important community service. Mark your calendar for our next blood drive on Sunday, July 12.
- Today is our last Coffee & Donuts get-together until the Fall. Thanks to the Knights, Marian Club and Scouts for hosting this opportunity for our parishioners to enjoy some time together after Mass.
- We are currently advertising for two part-time administrative assistant positions for the Religious Education Office. All the details can be found in today’s bulletin.
- Finally...the last day of Preschool/Kindergarten will be this Friday, the 22nd. Congratulations to Michelle, the Preschool/Kindergarten Director, and all the staff for another great year!
Blessings . . . Fr. John